Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Long Time, Big News!!

It's been a while, infact, i didn't remember my password or web address for this blog and when i sat down at the computer this evening there is was. It was a sign. I NEEDED to write! Life is glorious as always. My big news is that i'm expecting another baby, a girl this time. I wanted a boy, but i'll be more than happy with a girl. Micah still loves his job and is as busy as ever working and going to school full time. i'm lucky i get to stay home with my buddy, Riley, and i have a side job of making promo bags for the same company Micah works for. I pack them at home so it works wonderfully.

For those of you who know my sister Melissa. She is pregnant also and has had problem after problem after problem with her pregnancy. The baby is still in her (28 weeks now, or something like that) and they are hoping to make it at least to 33 weeks. A full term pregnancy is 36-40 weeks. So to those of you who have been praying for her, THANK YOU! we really appreciate it!

i'm due in the middle of the summer. I'll be hot and HUGE during the hottest part of the year! :) we get to go on a family train trip again also... and i'm SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE the train!!!! that's all i have to say for now. bye.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I am so excited to have found you in the blogging world. I admit it, I am addicted to blogs, but there are worse things to be addicted to, right? Anyway, I'm excited to read your blog and keep updated on your happenings.

Congrats on the pregnancy. We're pregnant with our second, also, and due during the hot, hot summer. So, when I'm miserably hot, I'll think of you and maybe it won't be so bad knowing I'm not the only one suffering...ha, ha.

Have a glorious day!