Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Day to all and the deceased

Interesting title for a blog i think. I just wanted somewhere to mention that today is/was my little sister's birthday. So, i'm just thinking about her a little today. (You all know me, so i'm assuming you remember my little died two years ago). But i wanted to say happy day to all because today is BEAUTIFUL day! Riley and i walked to the park and got all dirty from him throwing the ground everywhere.

The next baby is kicking around in my tummy LIKE MAD! Jackie baby sat Riley for me on the 22nd and Micah and I got to go on a real date for our 3 year wedding anniversary. That would our first real date, one without Riley, in like a year or so. Planning for baby sitting is so hard for me!

That's all. bye!

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Congratulations on the real date! We have the hardest time paying for sitter too. It just seems to get harder the more kids you have to pay for and get organized for a sitter.